Info & FAQ
NORA SOLUTION PARTNER AWARDS 2023
Please read the important info below before entering the awards. If you need any assistance we’re here to help.
Enter the Awards in 5 easy steps
- Choose your category (if you can’t find a suitable category please contact us to explore your options).
- Ensure you read through the criteria and rules below.
- Click the ENTER button and complete your submission in no more than 500 words per question, adding your company logo, files and images to support your nomination.
- Receive your digital assets confirming your category nomination(s) and let your clients and retailers know you’re in the mix for voting.
- Book tickets for your team to attend the award ceremony. Please purchase your tickets early to avoid disappointment.
How the Awards work
- Entry is open to Solution Partners servicing the Australian/NZ retail industry.
- The NORA team and the Awards Judging Panel will verify that all nominations are in the correct categories.
- Once the submissions are in, the Advisory Board will assess the entries against company size and client pool. An algorithm will be used to ensure small to medium sized businesses will be given an equal chance of winning.
- Once voting opens, NORA will invite all Australian and NZ-based retailers to begin voting. We also encourage our nominees to go out to their network for votes.
- The retailer voting contributes to 50% of the weighting, another 50% is upon the advisory board’s points allocation.
- The winners and 2 finalists will be announced on the evening for each category.
- We encourage our nominees to bring their team and key clients to enjoy a night of celebration and networking.
Criteria & Rules
- Voting can only be done by retailers. Each retailer can only vote for a nominee once per category.
- If we receive no more than 2 entries for a category, that entry will be removed.
- You may edit your entry after submitting, up until the entry deadline.
- You may enter more than one category.
- We have kept the submission process as simple as possible. Rather than a lengthy submission, you have a maximum of 500 words to let voters know what makes your business unique.
- Please ensure all your personal details are entered correctly as this information will be used in the award presentation if you are selected.
How will retailers place their votes?
Retailers will register using a valid email address (see fourth question below), and simply click on the entry they want to vote for in each category.
What is NORA’s definition of a retailer?
A retailer in this instance is an online and/or offline product retailer, including leisure retail (travel, fitness, etc.). It does not include businesses operating in the area of sharing economy/collaborative consumption.
How many people from each retail business can vote?
There is no limit to how many employees per retail business can vote. But each person can only vote for a particular nominee once.
How will the votes be verified?
To vote, a retailer must register with an email address belonging to the retail business. In other words, no personal email addresses such as gmail or hotmail will be accepted.
Do the retailers need to put forward a statement as to why they have voted?
No, we do not require a statement or testimonial, just a click to vote.
How will the retailers find out about voting?
Once the voting stage begins, NORA will send regular email communications to our database of retailers asking them to vote. However, it is up to each nominee to encourage their retail customers to vote for them. We will provide you with some digital assets to help promote your entry on email and social media.
Who will oversee the voting?
The voting process will be overseen by our Advisory Board.
Is there just a winner or finalists per category too?
There will be one winner, and two finalists (runners up) in each category.